Should you hire an agency to help with your apartment complex branding?
Most likely, yes. In the long run, the investment in your brand will help save you money. Below we take a look at a few things you should consider when working on branding and marketing materials for your apartment complex.
A great brand will help you attract more tenants.
An apartment complex brand isn’t any different than other recognizable brands. You want your brand to be synonymous with a feeling, a feeling that ultimately sells your apartment experience to new tenants. We’ve had the chance to see good and bad apartment brands, and the successful ones have several things in common:
- A clear understanding of your tenant demographics. By choosing an ideal tenant, you can help your complex stand out from the other options – ultimately attracting and retaining more tenants.
- A personality that matches your tenants. By clearly articulating your tenant demographics, you can make sure your brand personality matches the people living in your buildings. You probably don’t want rock and roll graphics on the walls of a 55+ community.
- Understanding your differentiators. Every complex is different, but every complex has something that makes them unique and can be a driving force for bringing tenants to your doors. You may not have a pool, but you might be across the street from a bus or subway station, making you the most convenient option in town.
- A brand tenants can recall easily. This doesn’t always mean simple, but it does mean your brand should consider your local landscape and find ways to stand out from the crowd. If everyone in town has blue in their brand, then consider yellow or orange so everyone driving by knows who you are.
- A consistent strategy across all channels. Consistency is key. This means considering your brand on social media, on printed materials, on your website, and yes even around your complex. The more consistent you are, the more likely you are to create a personality and be remembered.
A professional design team can help you execute on everything above, and more. A brand isn’t just a logo, regardless of how badly you want that to be the case. A brand is the perception tenants have of your complex based on all touch points. Letting someone partner with you to figure out what your brand is and how it should be executed upon will help creating a lasting impression in the community that is worth more than any advertisement you buy.
A few of our Apartment Complex Projects
Modern Goes Metal
We can transform your apartment’s brand.
Don’t compete with every other apartment complex in town. Stand out with a brand that attracts more tenants and features that make your apartment the easy choice. Let us help you figure out where your apartment fits in the growing housing landscape. We can help with:
Brand Style Guides